1. As an NC licensed physician and under the guidance of the NC Board of Chiropractors, we are staying open for our patients at this time.
2. We are screening and taking temperatures of all patients as they enter the office. We are closely monitoring the number of cases in Watauga county and will adapt appropriately. Dr. Brett and staff are wearing masks around patients at all times.
3. We will update you of any changes on Rays Weather, our Facebook page as well as here on our website.
4. If you are experiencing a fever or any signs of illness, or have been in close contact with anyone that has, please do NOT come to our office at this time. We will be happy to re-schedule you for a later date.
5. If you would like to speak to Dr. Brett about any heath concerns and would rather remain at home, let the staff know and she will call you back ASAP. If you would like immune-boosting vitamins sent to your house, that can also easily be arranged (Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Lauricidin, Zinc lozenges, Multi-Vitamins).
6. We are continuing to follow all CDC requirements in our office, by spacing out patient appointments and thoroughly sanitizing between each patient. We are wiping all doorknobs, counters, bathroom and adjusting tables continuously.
7. Please stay safe and healthy! Let us know how we can help you and your family during this time.
-Dr. Brett and your Foundation Chiropractic Team