1. We are hopeful that we are beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel for this pandemic! At this time: ALL PATIENTS MUST WEAR A MASK IN OUR OFFICE; EVEN IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR VACCINATION(S). Exceptions include kids under 2 and those with a documented medical exemption.
2. Dr. Brett and staff are wearing masks around patients at all times. We have spaced out waiting room chairs so that 6-feet of distance can be maintained at all times.
3. We will update you of any changes to our operating hours or procedures on our Facebook page as well as here on our website.
4. If you are experiencing a fever or any signs of illness, or have been in close contact with anyone that has recently tested positive for COVID-19, please do NOT come to our office at this time. We will be happy to re-schedule you for a later date.
5. If you would like to speak to Dr. Brett about any heath concerns and would rather remain at home, let the staff know and she will call you back ASAP. If you would like immune-boosting vitamins sent to your house, that can easily be arranged (Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Lauricidin, Zinc lozenges, Multi-Vitamins).
6. We are continuing to follow all CDC requirements in our office, by spacing out patient appointments and sanitizing between each patient. We are wiping doorknobs, counters, bathroom and adjusting tables after each and every patient.
7. Please stay safe and healthy! Let us know how we can help you and your family during this time.
-Dr. Brett and your Foundation Chiropractic Team