Update April 6-April 10:
1. As an NC licensed physician and under the guidance of the NC Board of Chiropractors we are staying open for our patients this week unless we hear otherwise!
2. We are closely monitoring the number of cases in Watauga county and will adapt appropriately. Dr. Brett and staff are wearing masks around patients at all times.
3. We will update you of any changes on Rays Weather, our Facebook page as well as here on our website.
4. If you are experiencing a fever or any signs of illness, or have been in close contact with anyone that has please do NOT come into our office at this time. We will be happy to re-schedule you for a later date.
5. If you would like to talk to Dr. Brett about any heath concerns and would rather remain at home, let the staff know and she will call you back ASAP. If you would like immune-boosting vitamins sent to your house, that can easily be arranged over the phone as well (Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Lauricidin, Zinc lozenges, Multi Vitamins etc.)
6. We are continuing to follow all CDC requirements in our office by spacing out patient appointments, and thoroughly sanitizing between each patient. Wiping all doorknobs, counters, bathroom and adjusting tables.
7. Stay safe and healthy! Let us know how we can help you and your family during this unusual time.
-Dr. Brett and your Foundation Chiropractic Team